I went into this week with the semi-joyous realization that my class/work schedule was finally all nailed down. Up until friday of last week (The last day to add/drop I believe) I had been randomly dropping and adding classes, trying to sort out my schedule. I'm a graduating senior, with three senior projects/thesisii, and am struggling to maximize my needed credits while minimizing the effort needed per class. I write up my schedule by hand for my planner and photocopy it. I've been through two sets of printed planners since last monday.
Needless to say, my joy was short lived, and the ARHD of Maple called me just now and asked if I would switch my desk schedule at the front desk...
The good news is, it actually freed up my schedule more, as I went from having no classes all day, but working at 9pm, to having no classes all day but getting my desk shift over by 11 am.
The bad news: I have to get up at 8:30 on a day when I have no classes, and I have to go on another tree killing spree.
Wednesday, January 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment